Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Narcissism/Jezebelism Rising: Sign of End Times

Are you noticing the increase of Narcissists/Jezebels in your life? Do they seem more evil, more diabolical, more selfish, more callous, more lacking in empathy than ever before? Hold onto your seat because it's only going to get worse, much worse. But God be praised the Bible has warned us in advance that this would happen in the end times and God has equipped us with a defense against these demonic attacks. Hop on this podcast express to go on a Biblical discovery of why narcissists/Jezebels are becoming more evident and prevalent.





1 comment:


  1. my ex-husband showed a narcissist and pedophile.
    My whole life has been destroyed.
    I am totally isolated and ruined remained behind.
    even my church turnde his back om me and protected him.
    He did terrible things and made even two occasions he has tried to kill me.
    My eyes has seen much dirty things on My computer,and wat he was doing with the vacuĆ¼m cleaner.
    He was laughing with a devils laugh.
    I got none of protection.
    Your site has very much clear to me.
    Tiny Kramer
    Holland

    ReplyDelete