Thursday, February 2, 2023

Why I'm Leaving YouTube (Or At Least Will Use Sparingly)


1. Stats down dramatically.
    
A. Potential Reasons

i. The incredible increase in the number of channels over the last three years of "sheltering at home" has oversaturated the platform, making it less likely overall for any one channel (who YouTube does not intentionally promote) to be given favorable distribution on home pages, suggested videos or in searches.
 
ii. I never monetized the channel, nor would I qualify due to YouTubes policies regarding anti-biblical behaviors, you know the ones.  Being so means ads cannot be shown on my channel and YouTube therefore makes NO MONEY from hosting it. This also means YouTube has little reason to promote my channel, thus negatively impacting the potential for new viewers.

iii. The possibility exists (since the covid-related videos I made in Spring of 2020) that I have been "shadow-banned," which means there's a possibility that YouTube pushes a channel like mine to the way dark corners of their domain, and actually works to make it hard for people to find my content, even when searching specifically for it.

iv. YouTube several years ago caused the "auto-play function" to not keep people on smaller channels or in conservative/Christian genres, but purposely bounces them out to liberal, opposing viewpoint channels.  For example, autoplay will often direct me to PBS and NBC YouTube channels, which are extremely liberal, or would move me to atheist or television prosperity gospel preachers (for which my channel has uncovered, lol) rather than keep me in the subjects for which I once watched the most content.

v. in effect, YouTube has become cable television, promoting their big named YouTubers and corporate media Goliaths.  You can see controlled opposition shill types such as Ben Shapiro, Jordan Peterson, Joe Rogan, etc. that will give you a little of the truth you seek, but keep you stuck in their narrative.  In essence, for me, YouTube has evolved to where Facebook got to long ago, very much in control of people through algorithms which direct them to content which YouTube ordains.

2. I probably should have put this reason first: I'm tired of biting my tongue and not speaking plainly regarding any topic on my videos just to protect a channel so that it would still possibly be shared in the algorithm.  But the data below shows that even though I've aggressively put up a ton of content, YouTube is making little effort to either suggest my videos to non-subscribers or even to notify subscribers when a new video or live streams goes up.
    
A. I must acknowledged that taking on the subject of Paul being a false apostle could only serve to lessen my viewership as the vast majority of Believers have not tackled this subject or studied the Bible close enough to see his contradictions (with Jesus and himself).  While I 100% believe that everything I've presented in his regard is true, that he was a lying snake, it will still be a tough row to hoe in terms of others actually wanting to hear this message.  There are so many sacred cows for them to give up in his regard (and idol calfves they are), that many will just slam their heads in the ground like ostriches, not wanting to hear it.  So I can't complain about lower numbers as if it's all the algorithm's fault when these teachings play a huge factor in keeping viewers away.  I will say that those who know and accept the truth about Paul become very reliable viewers, but they are few in comparison to the numbers who came to this channel to learn about the Jezebel/narcissistic spirit.  And that's fine, but those who know about that spirit must know it was very much contained in Paul's soul as well.

What's the solution?   I've been syndicating my YouTube videos to both Bitchute and Odysee.  I also had opened a Rumble account.  Bitchute has just under a hundred subscribers, but what's amazing is that each video is viewed usually between thirty and fifty times, which means 30 - 50% of the subscribers who are notified of a new upload actually click.  That's extremely high, and astronomical compared to YouTube where I'm probably only seeing 1-2% (if that) of subscribers clicking through these days, but I think very few subscribers are even notified and have had some tell me they've been un-subscribed.  Another reason to leave YouTube.

But I'm not all that happy with bitchute's interface, and they don't host live streaming.  Odysee does, but my videos get NO views there, and I don't like that interface that much either, but Rumble has come a long way. It's appealing to look at and it seems they have a higher quality video player in the sense that the videos look crisper and more articulate, even at 720p.

So I'm going to start live-streaming on rumble and see where this leads.  I've tried hard to protect and preserve the YouTube channel, but now the costs of doing so, such as biting my tongue and not being able to speak freely coupled with down-trending viewership means I need to move on and see what the Lord will do.  I hope many of the subscribers will come with me on this journey, but it's ok if many of you don't feel led.  It could be that what God gave me to speak into your life was for a season, and now He has things He wants to tell you on His own.  Or you can come along for the ride. I hope you do, but my ONLY CONCERN is that you follow OUR ONLY ONE TRUE SHEPHERD: JESUS CHRIST!  AND NOT PAUL, OR ACTS, OR EVEN ME.  Jesus should be your everything!

Here are my alternate channels, in case you want to make the jump with me.

Rumble: https://rumble.com/user/WithoutSpotorBlemishMinistry
Bitchute: https://www.bitchute.com/channel/WPWrn6rCwbv3/
Odysee: https://odysee.com/@WithoutSpotorBlemishMinistry:b

YouTube Views Since 2016

YouTube Subscribers since 2016











I started talking about Covid in early 2020, this seems to me to be a point where the channel's subs and views dropped dramatically.




The reason I put this video is on bitchute is because it was taken down in less than an hour on my YouTube channel.  In fact, prior to this I had no alternative video platform and this was when I started the bitchute, odysee and rumble channels, just in case.


Views dropped by nearly 80k that year.  Subs by more than half.

As it turns out, everything I said was true, and everything MSNBC said was a lie. They pushed the vax so hard and now many people are admitting that IT WAS WRONG!









All those downward points represent lost subscribers, at this point, I wasn't gaining, but losing because many people weren't ready or did not want to hear the message about Paul.


















No comments:

Post a Comment