Thursday, January 26, 2023

New Birth Instrumental (Get Baptized and Help to Baptize Others!)


Here's another instrumental that was written originally at the birth of my son, so I called it New Birth.  But the title and the song reminded me of how all of us must be born again (John 3), and one of the outward shews of this is Baptism.  It also occurred to me that since many of us have left the organized, pagan, 501c3 churches, that we can't rely on any one else but ourselves to do the baptizing and according to Mark 16 and Matthew 28 baptizing is part of the great commission.  This is really on my heart that when we find Believers (new and old because some long time Believers have never been baptized) we need to help in this cause.  No "ordination" by man is required, but I would recommend that before you do so you repent of all known sin and make everything right with the Father first.  But we should be doing this every day any way :).  At any rate, I hope you enjoy the tune and that it inspires you to get baptized if you haven't been, and to help baptize others!  If you like it, you can download it free of charge at the reverbnation link below!


The song is recorded in A432 in standard tuning.

No comments:

Post a Comment